Friday, November 6, 2009

Copd For Dogs Room Freshener Without Any Scent..do You Know Name Of Product?

Room Freshener without any scent..do you know name of product? - copd for dogs

I saw a tag display and Whoopi Goldberg spoke of cleaning agents. He mentioned an air freshener that eliminates all odors, but do not smell that stayed in the room. I have COPD and sometimes I prefer the smell of "wet dog" instead of really terrible smell sweet, makes me cough .. Does anyone know the name of the product that make me happy and my dogs do not remain in the kitchen to dry is. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Vinegar in small containers in the house. You do not smell.
    Works great for removing cover ordors not only them.

    I can not with the smell of perfume, etc. .. due to allergies and asthma-type reactions.
    Vinegar is wonderful and works well.

    Tip for wet dogs (I have two) - a towel before they will destroy the rest of the house to dry - the towel more moisture to be shot.

    ReplyDelete