Monday, November 23, 2009

Ingrown Hair Disease Are They Just Ingrown Hairs?

Are they just ingrown hairs? - ingrown hair disease

Hello! My sister was afraid she might have a sexually transmitted disease. I do not know much about them and trying to find different types of diseases, and I'm baffled. I think I have hair bumps, but she insists they are different. She said they are similar, but a 3 in soft tissues outside the opening times of the clitoris. He told me that she shaved the area (all) a few weeks ago. Someone out there knows if this could be something more serious? Or should I listen to my wiser sister) and treat them as ingrown hairs for now. She has an appointment with your OB / GYN next week, but he is impatient and want answers now. Thank you for helping us all species.

No comments:

Post a Comment