Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oral Cancer More Condition_symptoms How Often Do You Have To Chew Tobacco In Order To Oral Cancer?

How often do you have to chew tobacco in order to oral cancer? - oral cancer more condition_symptoms

I started chewing tobacco and snuff dipping to 18 years. I am now 22 and I can over 5.7 doses in 4 years. I prefer to dip Skoal Long Cut and Red Man chew. I would not say I'm addicted, because obviously, you can go month without him. What are the chances of oral cancer, and what benefits would it take to succeed?

3 comments:

  1. That depends entirely on their individual susceptibility to oral cancer. I have for those who snuff, once or twice at work and have developed an oral cancer, as a result, and then there are those who for years before its development. He plays a game of Russian roulette, we recommend you because you do not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, who cares what you prefer? This is not really relevant.

    I really do not think it is an amount or an amount that you can not chew and what is before cancer. Of course, if you chew a lot then your chances are higher, but why should we have a chance.

    I smoked for 15 years, and I saw my mother die from breast cancer, what me awake and I go, I hope not to get cancer all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all different for everyone. You might can get you to the 50, or maybe not. They may not getting that Thomas, because is not this a heavy user. Since you can not do without, you should quit. I saw this video once, and if this type of intersection is located in the snuff, and she had cancer and had to be removed from his jaw ..... Nasty

    ReplyDelete