Thursday, November 5, 2009

Muscle Percentage Of Body How Can I Check What Percentage Of Body Weight Is Fat And What Is Muscle?

How can i Check what Percentage of Body Weight is Fat and What is Muscle? - muscle percentage of body

He used to train for competitions and more now that slows down the life increased. I do not think my BMI monitor is not correct. I'm 6'2 "and currently weighs 265 pounds. When I work on day i of the clock speed of 255 and many muscles. My current BMI says I'm overweight. I do not think that this is necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Aint nothing but a peanutNovember 7, 2009 at 3:33 PM

    The BMI is BS bro.My bmi says that almost 28 obese body fat guy.My only 16, which is good, but I need it some thick 10.Get Omron Electronic or what body fat measure.

    ReplyDelete