Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Leg Numbness More Condition_symptoms Is Leg Numbness A Possible Side Affect To Taking Super Pump 250?

Is leg numbness a possible side affect to taking super pump 250? - leg numbness more condition_symptoms

I am 17 years old and weighs 128 pounds, he took the super-pump for about a week and a half and my leg began to tingle, if I have the super-bomb. It took two tablespoons once and felt a little sick and I took a spoonful of it. I ignored the numbness and continue to take, right?

1 comment:

  1. SuperPump took a month ago. First time I've added a field and sick, because I had an empty stomach. The second time I've eaten dinner and then it took almost always take digi. Frankly, I do not feel good rather than the second time. I had constant pain in my appendix, stomach and liver, so I decided to quit, her.

    The worst is the first time that I have given six hours of my time between the bed and I have absolutely no sleep that night. The second time he has allowed nine and I have not slept all night.

    This product has been so terribly far, but perhaps only adjust that my body needs time to himself. I do not recommend to someone, I began to personally verify some positivity would probebly be better You'll see.

    My advice is to stop drinking if you think your leg is numb and see if it better.

    ReplyDelete