Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best Way To Transport Clothes On Hangers Is There A Way To Make A Wardrobe Box When Moving To Easily Transport My Hung Up Clothes

Is there a way to make a wardrobe box when moving to easily transport my hung up clothes - best way to transport clothes on hangers

I'm running out of money with the play of all the associated costs.


Where can I get a huge field, except for perhaps a broom stick on ... walmart or someone so I need some kind of specialty store.

I will not remove the hook. Ideas for the transport

2 comments:

  1. Try this idea

    http://www.instructables.com/id/how-to-p ...

    Here you can put the tip of the wire coat hanger and I cover the top of the garbage bag and tie securely around the tabs

    With giant garbage bags 55 gallons, it would be even better

    may contain small quantities of parasites are also a hole in the bottom of the trash bag, put it on hangers to dry cleaners, such as trans [port

    throw in a table easier to handle .. There, the hook hanging from the closet rod and remove the bag and cut the cable .. simply with wardrobe boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. was that the clothes on hangers in the fields of long and flat

    ReplyDelete