Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prepaid Mastercard Gift Card I Need Help WIth A Runescape Membership With A Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card!?

I need Help WIth a runescape Membership With a Mastercard prepaid Gift card!? - prepaid mastercard gift card

OK, so I just bought a $ 25 prepaid MasterCard that can be used internationally. And every time I try to subscribe to runescape, he allegedly refused to pay, but do not know what I should do the CVV number and the name of the cardholder? I rise to make payments online.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know whether to use a MasterCard gift card can be used for a recurring subscription service. But worth a try. As his name and address, you must set the same name and billing address you have provided for the issuers of gift cards (MasterCard) are available. The CVV number is the three-digit code on the back of the card usually after the account number.

    You mentioned that you have already registered, greeting card with MasterCard. If you have your name and address with your MasterCard, you will need before you do it in RuneScape, since the card can be rejected. The guide on this subject, click on the link below.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete