Monday, January 18, 2010

Masters In Finance What Kind Of A Job Can I Find After A Masters Degree In Quantitative Finance?

What kind of a job can I find after a Masters Degree in quantitative finance? - masters in finance

I have an accounting degree and worked in corporate income tax for most of my career after graduation. Well, I take an interest in math and thought that the finances of the best combination of business and accounting and quantitative mathematics. In the company where I work, they give me a chance, a 1 weeks training in Six Sigma to make and give a test and a project to do when I can train to continue using Six Sigma to the next level, this test, and get 3 projects, the heavy use of statistics as a tool to compare the results and resolutions of the problems in the process for the departments of the company. This is probably the JIST my experience in finance. But if I have a master's degree in Quant Finance, you think you could have a career to be successful, fits into the graduate programs? Please let me know what my chances. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I think the chances are better with a masters who have a diploma. Before you decide, you can, to some control by the university you plan to visit and do something about their successful placement and salaries of graduates.

    ReplyDelete