Thursday, January 14, 2010

Planning A Trip To Disney World Planning Disney World Trip For My Honeymoon?

Planning Disney World Trip for My Honeymoon? - planning a trip to disney world

Ok so my husband will leave the training of the army in late February and want to plan a trip to Disney World around March or April. My dilemma is, where should I stay?

I could stay at:

The Greens ($ 100/night), No meals

Animal Kingdom Lodge ($ 240/Night) with a meal plan

I really wish some of the best restaurants, help with food, that food is the space / stage in the animal kingdom better than the current Shades of Green [research and photographs I have seen]. But is it really worth so much extra space as much or even more questions arising from most of the time?

I, as a temperate seasons, but shades of green, I believe that more than luxury, and probably I would end up paying the same amount or less after the meal and the rest (although I plan to eat with moderate station.)

Basically my question is: What will you give me the best possible experience?

1 comment:

  1. Shades of Green, which is a resort on Disney World property for U.S. military and Dept. of Defense employees, is nice and affordable, but has a few drawbacks: no Magical Express service offered so if you are flying into Orlando you will have the expense of getting to and from the resort; meal plans offered by SoG are for the restaurants located at the resort, unlike the Disney Dining Plan which allows you to eat at restaurants all over Disney World. There are some good discounts being offered by Disney for both military and non-military so I would check those out. Animal Kingdom Lodge is a beautiful resort with live animals all around to see. You can't go wrong there. For more Disney World vacation planning help look to The Practical Mom's Disney Vacation Companion at: http://www.momswdw.com

    ReplyDelete